Embark on a literary adventure! Explore Sri Lanka, the “pearl of the Indian Ocean”, and attend the Galle Literary Festival in the historic Dutch Fort.
8D Sri Lanka and Gutsy Creatives have partnered to create an extraordinary experience for writers. Join other literary-minded travelers on a journey through Sri Lanka. Your first five days will be spent enjoying the quality programming of the Galle Literary Festival – named by Harpers Bazaar UK as the ‘No. 1 literary festival in the world’.
After the festival concludes, travel with us to some of the most culturally significant locations in Sri Lanka. Travel through lush, tropical jungles to witness first-hand one of the most biologically diverse and unique places on earth. Plus, enjoy custom writing workshops specifically designed to connect you with the land, the culture and the people of Sri Lanka.
11 days, 10 nights: January 16-26, 2019 Featuring the Fairway Galle Literary Festival, exclusive writing workshops and personal tours through some of the most iconic and beautiful locations in Sri Lanka.
Comfortable, semi-luxury and luxury hotels hand-picked by your in-country guides. You may select shared accommodations or private.
Single registration with shared room: $2299
Single registration with private room: $2899
Book with a friend and save $250 per person! Double registration with private double room: $2049 (per person)
Payment Schedule & Refunds
- – $300 non-refundable deposit per person due at time of booking.
- – Full balance due by December 28, 2018.
- – Cancel for any reason before December 28, 2018 and receive a 100% refund (minus deposit).
- – Cancel for any reason before January 11, 2019 and receive a 60% refund (minus deposit).
- – No refunds after January 11, 2019.
How to register for the full tour:
1. Select your accommodation preference above. (Single shared, single private, double private.)
2. Pay your $300 deposit online via the tour selection link above.
3. Pay the balance before December 28, 2018. (You’ll receive an invoice via email.)