We’re growing! Our services are in high demand. We need more talented team members to assist our clients in reaching their book marketing and publishing goals.
Part-time Marketing Assistant
Freelance contract – Olympia, Washington
Gutsy Creatives seeks an enthusiastic, detail-oriented marketing assistant.
Unique opportunity to work with a growing, innovative company. Provide direct support to the CEO and assist on projects for a wide range of clients – from authors to biotech startups. Excellent opportunity to grow position based on your skills and interests.
- Provide direct assistance to the CEO as needed
- Proofread / edit articles and marketing collateral
- Write marketing materials
- Edit website content via wordpress CMS
- Support social media marketing team as needed
- Assist on direct mail campaigns
- Respond to customer / client messages
- Support marketing campaigns as needed
- Media and partner outreach
- Proven English editing skills
- 1+ years of wordpress
- Ability to work remote and on-site in Olympia/Lacey
- Self-motivated, positive and organized
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- High degree of independent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Positive, solution-oriented outlook
- Enthusiastic support in Gutsy Creative’s mission to encourage female entrepreneurship and foster female empowerment.
These skills are NOT required, but will be an added advantage on the job!
- Love of arts, books and/or literature
- Interest/experience in entrepreneurialism or startups
- Experience with online video
- Experience with online learning management systems (LMS)
- Experience with email or automated marketing software (Such as GetResponse, MailChimp, LeadPages)
- Experience with Adobe design software
- Training in Lean, Agile, Scrum or Kaban project management
PAY / HOURS:
$20/hour. Minimum 10 hours per week to start. Additional hours available. Flexible schedule. Temporary freelance contract, renewable.
This position is mostly remote, but also requires regular on-site assistance for direct mail and administrative support.
WHO CAN APPLY:
All capable, self-motivated people are encouraged to apply. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. You must have a personal laptop or computer, web cam and reliable, high-speed internet connection to complete work and participate in video meetings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the button below to complete the application. Be sure to complete the final step on the form submission confirmation page.