We’re growing! Our services are in high demand. We need more talented team members to assist our clients in reaching their book marketing and publishing goals.
Full time Digital Marketing Manager
Freelance Sri Lanka Based – 100% Remote
Gutsy Creatives seeks an enthusiastic, talented Digital Marketing Manager to support projects in lifestyle, business and publishing industries.
This role directly impacts the growth of our business and positively influences our audience of artists and writers around the world.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with marketing automation. You will design and create fully automated marketing funnels from start to finish. This includes landing pages, lead magnet content, opt-in forms, automated email blasts. We use GetResponse, but experience with similar tools such as MailChip, ConstantContact or LeadPages will easy apply.
- Writing for business, media, or blogs (in English)
- GetResponse marketing automation
- Lead magnet creation
- PR, Podcast, Blog outreach
- Digital Advertising management
- Digital events (webinars)
- Basic wordpress skills (or HTML)
- Fluent English ability
- Excellent copywriting skills for native English audiences
- Min 2 years experience in online marketing, including email marketing
- Basic graphic design skills
- Social media marketing
- Experience writing for business, media, or blogs (in English)
- Self-motivated, positive and organized
- Computer and Internet literate (Word, Excel, Google Drive, Social Media)
- Personal laptop or computer and reliable, high-speed internet connection to participate in video calls and live webinars
- Comfort and enthusiasm for learning new technical skills and marketing methodologies
Please mention in your application if you have any on these additional skills, interests or experience:
Love of art, books and/or literature
- Creative writing
- PR or media outreach
- Interest in entrepreneurialism or startups
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Social media marketing
- Analytics and/or marketing ROI tracking and reporting
- Event management
- Project management skills
- Publishing industry experience
- Public speaking
We are a small company with a startup mentality. This means you will have a lot of autonomy over your projects and will have direct access to the CEO/Founder. You may be asked to complete tasks that may not directly fit your job description – such as administration or customer service activities.
This is a 100% remote position. 40 hours per week, flexible scheduling. Work from home. You will use your own software and computer. You must have access to a reliable internet connection. Team based in Sri Lanka and the USA. Occasional zooms in USA time zone required.
Half-time option also available.
Base Salary: Minimum Rs 60,000 per month. (Pegged to 200 LKR = $1USD. Monthly rate adjusted upwards for inflation. Currently increased to ~ Rs 86,000.) Contract / freelance position. EPF/ETF or other benefits are not applicable.
WHO CAN APPLY:
All capable, self-motivated people are encouraged to apply. Male or female. Any age. Applicant will be chosen based on skill, attitude and experience. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. It is important to us that the people we work with share these values.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the button below to complete the application. Be sure to complete the final step on the form submission confirmation page.
INTERVIEWS START THIS WEEK. Do not delay in submitting your application.