IMPORTANT: This is the first segment of a tour package. You may book this segment individually, or click here to book the full tour.
8D Sri Lanka and Gutsy Creatives have partnered to create an extraordinary experience for writers. Join other literary-minded travelers on a journey through Sri Lanka. Your first five days will be spent enjoying the quality programming of the Fairway Galle Literary Festival – named by Harpers Bazaar UK as the ‘No. 1 literary festival in the world’.
“Why is the festival great? It uses one of the most beautiful places on the planet to make a marketplace of thought and an oasis of feeling. I loved being there because the scale is human, and the humans are kind and welcoming, the food wonderful and the balmy evenings allow long conversations on any subject into the night.”
~ Fiona Shaw, author of Tell it to the Bees
6 days, 5 nights: January 16-21, 2019 Featuring the Fairway Galle Literary Festival, exclusive writing workshops and personal tours through some of the most iconic and beautiful locations in Sri Lanka.
Comfortable, semi-luxury and luxury hotels hand-picked by your in-country guides. You may select shared accommodations or private.
Single registration with shared room: $1299
Single registration with private room: $1699
Book with a friend and save $100 per person! Double registration with private double room: $1199 (per person)
Payment Schedule & Refunds
- – $300 non-refundable deposit per person due at time of booking.
- – Full balance due by December 28, 2018.
- – Cancel for any reason before December 28, 2018 and receive a 100% refund (minus deposit).
- – Cancel for any reason before January 11, 2019 and receive a 60% refund (minus deposit).
- – No refunds after January 11, 2019.
How to register:
2. Select your accommodation preference on the booking page. (Single shared, single private, double private.)
3. Pay your $300 deposit online via the tour selection link above.
4. Pay the balance before December 28, 2018. (You’ll receive an invoice via email.)
Questions? Contact your tour guides.